Oakes, ND

« Previous Page

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get my property lines marked? 

You can call City Hall and request to have property lines marked.  The Public Works Department will place a flag at each corner of your property.  Please keep in mind, these are estimates and not an official survey. 

Do I need a building permit?

Please see Building Permit section here

What day is recycling?

Recycling is typically the 3rd Tuesday of each month.  Recycling Calendar and more information can be found here

What are the hours for the Waste Disposal Site?

Summer hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 3pm-7pm and Saturday from 10am-1pm.

Winter hours are the 1st and 3rd Saturday from 10am-4pm.

More information can be found here

When does Drivers License come to Oakes?

ND Drivers License is at the Oakes Community Center the 2nd Wednesday of each month, from 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm.

For more information visit ND Department of Transportation-Drivers License.

Where do I register my vehicle?

Motor Vehicle registration can be completed in Ellendale:

Radermacher Law Firm
216 Main St.
Ellendale, ND

For more information visit ND Department of Transportation-Vehicle. 

City Water Report

  • Pay Utility Bill
  • Pay Utility Bill
  • Chamber of Commerce
  • Contact City Hall
  • Summer Rec Forms
  • Oakes School

Latest News & Updates

Posted on 06-15-2018

Posted on 06-15-2018

Check out Chamber Information!
Posted on 11-17-2017

View All News & Updates

Stay Connected

(Oakes Chamber Facebook)

(City of Oakes Facebook)

City Forms

Looking for a city form? Want to check out the latest city minutes?

Simply click the "view forms" button below to check out a variety of forms available online.

If you can't find what you are looking for, please call City Hall at 701-742-2137.

View Forms

Popular Pages

Business DirectoryCity FormsEmploymentCalendarIrrigation DaysSummer Rec Forms

Copyright © 2013-2018 Oakes Area Chamber of Commerce & it's licensors.